Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

J-Day Program now available

Everyone will receive a copy of the printed program on J-Day, Friday, Oct. 11, but you may want to get a preview of the 67 sessions and 34 speakers you have to choose from. Due to file size, the program is in two parts: 2013 J-Day program pages 1-4 and 2013 J-Day program pages 5-8.

You may also wish to download and distribute our “At-A-Glance” one-page schedule: At-a-glance schedule – JDay 2013

As of Oct. 8, we have 1,109 registered participants. The school is ready, lunches are ordered, and the speakers are eager to meet student journalists and their advisers from all over the state.

Be sure to check in at the main entrance (faces east) of Mountain Vista HS. Spend some time meeting our sponsors, including Colorado State University Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, CU-Boulder, University of Northern Colorado, Arizona State University Cronkite School of Journalism, and Arapahoe Community College. Of course, we are indebted to our publisher sponsors: Jostens, Walsworth, Herff-Jones and Balfour.

Our friends at ASNE have generously donated a reporters notebook for everyone, and our friends at Friesens have donated sets of four photography posters (one set per adviser).

Want to purchase CHSPA reporters notebooks and save shipping? We will have those available at $20 per dozen (shrink-wrapped).

Everyone at CHSPA looks forward to welcoming everyone to our largest annual event. Check in begins at 7:30 and the opening ceremony begins at 8:30 a.m. The event will end at 2 p.m.