Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

Colorado Student Media Association

CSMA

Kick start the new year with SNO experts

CSMA brings tech experts to Colorado to give you and your students what you need to make your SNO site even better

CSMA is partnering with School Newspapers Online to bring a short series of hands-on workshops designed to make your SNO website more effective, more efficient, and more professional. Two SNO trainers will be leading these workshops. Go to our online registration link to register for these workshops.

For adviser and student convenience, we are offering a DAY ONE workshop in two different sites. Register for ONE of these, as the content is identical. If you are interested in the DAY TWO workshop, which builds on the first day, that second day is offered only once, but Castle View HS is quite accessible and lies about 15 miles south of Denver.

The basic cost is $150 per day PER SCHOOL, and each school may have 1-3 participants (including the adviser, though advisers are not required to attend). Membership in the Colorado Student Media Association is NOT required to participate in these workshops (though, of course, it is highly encouraged).

The workshop series is aimed to serve SNO customers (Disclaimer: the CSMA website is sponsored by SNO). If you are simply considering contracting with SNO to help with your website, this is an efficient and inexpensive way to explore the service to see if it will work for your situation.

Registration deadline is June 1, and payment must be made by secure credit card (through our online registration link) or by check. CSMA will handle all financial arrangement with SNO, and therefore must have payment by June 15. There will be NO REFUNDS after July 1, so please plan carefully.

Please direct question to CSMA Executive Director Jack Kennedy at [email protected], or call 303-550-4755.